Engineering Ambassadors meet each Thursday at 8:00pm in ITE C-80.
All Engineering students are invited to join EA membership. To be considered an active member, you should attend General Body meetings and volunteer to participate in EA events.
If you’d like to list ‘Active Member of Engineering Ambassadors” on your resume, we ask that you volunteer for at least 10 hours per semester.
For More information about Engineering Ambassadors’ Presentation Team, CLICK HERE!
- Ellis Tech Takes Top Honors at Rube Goldberg Competition April 27, 2015
- General Electric: Fast Track to YOUR Career! April 15, 2014
- 3D Printing Is The Future April 8, 2014
- Discovery Academy March 5, 2014
- Are you interested in becoming a member of Engineering Ambassadors Presentation Team? February 24, 2014